A preservative-free- 100 % natural nasal cleanser. It gently cleans and moisturises nasal airways to help you breathe easier
By clicking the link above, you will be taken to an external website that is independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility for the content on the website. If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the link above.
OtriNatural Plus Aloe Vera - Daily Nasal Cleanser
A preservative-free- 100 % natural nasal cleanser that washes away impurities in the nose to helps you breathe cleaner. Only one or two sprays a day will gently and naturally cleanse nasal airways, and restore your nose’s filtering ability against impurities.
How it works
We cannot always see what we are breathing in. The nose plays an important role in filtering, warming and humidifying the air we breathe before it enters the lungs. That’s where nasal cleansing can help.
This preservative-free, natural, isotonic seawater solution makes breathing easier, cleans the nasal airways naturally and thins and loosens nasal secretion and helps their removal.
It also contains natural extract of Aloe Vera plant, which is known to have soothing and moisturising properties for irritated and dry nasal passages, which can be caused by low humidity, for example from air travel, air-conditioning and central heating.
Cleanses the nasal airways naturally
Washes away excess mucus or dust & pollen
Makes breathing easier
With Aloe Vera known for its moisturizing properties
How to use
For hygienic reasons to avoid contamination, the nasal spray should only used by one person.
The usual frequency of use is 1 to 2 times a day per nostril. If necessary, the product can be used as often as needed. Each spray should be brief (two to three seconds).
OtriNatural Plus Aloe Vera is suitable for children over 2 years of age and adults. The pressure of its spray allows a gentle and careful washing of obstructed and runny nose. This spray can also be used to humidify nasal passages.
For children below 11 years, OtriNatural Plus Aloe Vera should be used under adult supervision. In elderly or disabled people, the use of the device may require help from an adult. Under normal conditions of use, as indicated, OtriNatural Plus Aloe Vera is well tolerated.
Instructions for use:
1. Blow the nose if necessary.
2. Before and after using the spray, wash your hands carefully.
3. Remove the protective cap of the spray.
4. If the spray has not been used for a long time, prime the spray once, into the air, before use. In case the spray nozzle is blocked, clean it under hot running water and dry it properly with a clean tissue.
5. Position the user appropriately:
6. For children who cannot use the product on their own:
• Position the child on his/her back with the head tilted to one side so that the liquid can drain off more easily.
7. For children and adults who can use the product on their own:
• Lean the head forward, over a basin, tilted to one side, so that it is as horizontal as possible.
8. Insert the nozzle into the upper nostril and spray briefly (2 to 3 seconds).
9. Then tilt the head to the other side and repeat in the other nostril.
10. Allow the product to act for a few seconds. Do not blow the nose during this time, but wipe it if necessary.
11. Then, blow the nose if needed.
12. After each use, clean the nozzle under hot running water, dry it properly with a clean tissue and put the protective cap back on.
13. Clean the actuator with hot water. Do not use chemical materials, dishwashing liquid or disinfectant. Do not use a microwave.
When to use
Otrinatural Plus Aloe Vera is recommended to:
- Cleanse the nasal cavities when the nose is blocked, e.g. during a cold or in allergic conditions, by washing away the excess mucus or the allergen particles such as dust or pollen
- Moisturise the nasal mucosa when dry or irritated in case of minor nasal irritations or due to low humidity (e.g. due to heated/air-conditioned rooms, high altitude, air travelling)
- Thin and loosen nasal secretions and help their removal
- OtriNatural Plus Aloe Vera - Daily Nasal Cleanser is also suitable for daily nasal cleansing.
Otrinatural Plus Aloe Vera Spray composition:
Ingredients: Aloe Vera powder, sea water and purified water. Preservative free.
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not use a broken or damaged product.
- Do not use in a microwave.
- You should consult a doctor before using the product following a nasal operation or injury.
- Due to its cleansing properties, the product should be used first when using another local nasal product (e.g. for colds or allergic rhinitis).
- This product may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using i
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle.
- Always read the patient information leaflet.